Rain checks and weather insurance..
- Dates before 13 Jan and after 11 Mar (low season): automatic
- Teens 12-18 accompanied by a parent: enter as teen ticket
- Full time students age 19-22 and teens: enter as student ticket
- CSPS, CF and veterans, BC SAR, BC paramedic: discount code "SERVICE"
- Red/Whitewater season passholders: discount code "LOCALPASS"
Low season/student/teen tickets may also apply the other discounts i.e $100 off for low season, AND $50 off Red passholder.
Pre-season and post-season - we will accept expressions of interest for full cat bookings and groups of 6 or more before Christmas and after 25 Mar, but do not require a deposit until conditions are confirmed to be good to go
High Season - Jan 13 to March 11 - The most consisent conditions of the year and the most popular. Before this time, conditions can be fantastic but the base may be lower and not all runs open. After this time, conditions can still be great, but will become more variable with longer daylight hours.
|Accommodation +11% accommodation tax and 5%GST||Price/person||All rooms|
|Big Red Lodge - sleeps 12, best house at Red||$66||$799|
|Red Shutter Inn - 1-6 rooms incl. b/fast @ Fresh||$75||$825|
|A- Frame Cabin - Sleeps 4 next to great hot tub||$50||$200|
|Professional photography *
||Each||6 pers or more||10 pers or more||With Dinner **|
|Per person, incl 4GB USB||$60||$50||$40||$10 discount|
* Photographer may or may not be with your group; request if interested.
** $10 photo discount for each person who purchases a main course at Fresh - does not apply if other discounts offered. Photo slide show may be done immediately after skiing, or during dinner if purchased with dinner.
- Lunch is included. Breakfast and coffee are not included, but are available starting at 6:30am next door at "FRESH Cafe & Apres"
- All prices in Canadian dollars. Cat skiing subject to $4/day Crown Land user fee and 5% GST. Lodging 16% taxes.
- Other lodging options also available, or you may book your own
- A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking and is not refundable - remainder due 90 days before trip
- All guests will be required to read and sign the Big Red Cats waiver prior to skiing
- Please take time to read and understand our terms and conditions carefully - particularly that we do not provide refunds.
- We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance that contains both trip cancellation insurance and medical evacuation insurance. Click here for more info on evacuation costs.
- We recommend that all people use fat powder skis to make the day more fun. Also, if you rent, your skis won't get damaged in transport or in the snowcat!