10 Reasons to Choose Big Red Cats
- Safety - qualified guides, and we exceed industry operating standards, as one of only a few operations to have a full time snow safety team, as well as 2 or 3 guides in the cat
- Huge and varied terrain - how many cat skiing/boarding operations ski/ride 360 degrees off of 8 peaks?
- Separate trips for experts, advanced, and intermediate skiers and riders - this means that you generally ski with people going at the same speed: experts get the super steeps, pillows and cliffs they enjoy, while intermediates can cruise along in bowls and spaced trees, without performance anxiety
- Small-group option for 3:1 guest to guide ratio
- We are one of the largest cat ski operations in the world, with the terrain, safety program, and maintenance to back that up. Where else do they regularly run three cats, sometimes four, plus a 5th backup?
- Super fast cats - PB300's are the best in the business. More skiing, no waiting around, and they go all the way to the top!
- Unmatched accommodation choice - choose from super quality 5 star condos to cheap hostels, or our social lodge options with other cat skiers.
- Access - easy to get to from Spokane (2 hours). Fly into Castlegar (30minutes) or Kelowna (3.5 hours) - just minutes from Red Mountain to the snowcats on our shuttle bus, or self-drive.
- Flexibility - book one day, six days, or alternate with resort skiing. Because you're staying right at a world-class ski resort, you can mix your cat skiing with resort days, have some group members cat ski while others are at the resort
- Great value - we have the best price and quality mix, and we DO provide rain cheques and resort options, so you're guaranteed to ski or ride.
Prices from C$350 per day. Book Now!