Small Group Cat Skiing
How it works: There will be 2 guides per group of 6 - There will normally be 2 groups of 6 guests in the same snowcat. Each group will do different runs, but will end up in the same bowl or drainage. The guides will time the runs so that both groups arrive at the same point at the same time, or they will organise for the 1st group to be picked up followed by the 2nd group.
Why do small group cat skiing?
- Small groups of experts will access terrain such as narrow chutes and drops which would not be possible for a group of 12 to ski or ride.
- When dropping in to steep slopes and the avalanche hazard requires that you go one at a time, there is less waiting for your turn, and regrouping is quicker.
- With quicker runs, you can probably get in a couple of extra runs each day, for more vertical
- You can probably round up 6 friends much easier than rounding up a group of 12
- It's FUN to be out in the mountains just with people you know, and who you know aren't going to slow you down
- This is a premium product, with more personal attention from the guides
$425/person/day in Low Season
$499/person/day in High Season