10 Reasons to Choose
- Safety - qualified guides, and we exceed industry operating standards, as one of only a few operations to have a full time snow safety team, as well as 2 or 3 guides in the cat. We are also able with the snowcats to get to the top of all the mountains that we ski - this really helps, as it means that we generally have less overhead hazard, are able to better test the slopes that we are concerned about.
- Huge and varied terrain - over 700 named runs (plus lots more unnamed runs), 8 main peaks, 220km of snowcat road, spread out over 20,000 acres of terrain. The area is big - even for guides that are out skiing every day - it takes about 2 years to ski all the runs.
- Separate trips for Uber Experts, experts, advanced, and intermediate skiers and riders - this means that you generally ski withpeople going at the same speed: experts get the super steeps, pillows and cliffs they enjoy, while intermediates can cruise along in bowls and spaced trees, without performance anxiety
- Best Gladed skiing - One of our speacialities is glade skiing - glades maintain and keep the best snow, and provide some of the funnest skiing on the planet.
- We are one of the largest cat ski operations in the world, We have 10 snowcats (6 snowcats with passenger boxes, and 2 road building cats) in the busy period we normally run 5 snowcats per day. We have 220km of snowcat roads
- Super fast cats - PB400's and PB300's are the best in the business. More skiing, More runs, and less waiting. We have more snowcats than any other operation.
- Unmatched accommodation choice - choose from super quality 5 star condos, 5 star hotels, Boutique Lodges, to cheap hostels, or our social lodge options with other cat skiers.
- Access - easy to get to from Spokane (2.5 hours). Fly into Castlegar (30minutes) or Kelowna (3.5 hours) - just minutes from Red Mountain to the snowcats on our shuttle bus, or self-drive.
- Flexibility - book one day, six days, or alternate with resort skiing. Because you're staying right at a world-class ski resort, you can mix your cat skiing with resort days, have some group members cat ski while others are at the resort
- Great value - we have the best price and quality mix, and we DO provide rain cheques and resort options, so you're guaranteed to ski or ride.
Prices range C$299-C$550 per day. Book Now!