599/seat high season
499/seat low season
50/day student discount when with a parent
Please advise us of ability level at time of booking (Uber, Expert, Adv/Exp, Advanced, Int/Adv, Intermediate)
Private Cat (12 seats) 6900 with separate bills, or 6500 on one bill
Standby Discount: 100 off if available 48 hours before
Low season is from 20 Dec to 17 Jan, and from 9 to 24 Mar
High season is from 18 Jan to 8 Mar
Rates do not include $4/day Crown Land User Fee and 5% GST
Big Red Lodge - sleeps 12 - C$990/night (85/pers)
Red Shutter Cabin - sleeps 4 C$225/night
Josie Hotel - luxury from C$200-500 per night/room, check site for rates
Ramshead Inn - C$170-$210 per room/night
We can book all of the above lodging options for you with your cat skiing package, or you are welcome to book these other options directly.
Nowhere Special Hostel from C~$40 per bed in shared room
Luxury condos 2-5 bedroom from C$350 - C$1200 per night (sleeps 2-12)
|High Season||Low Season|
|3 nights 2 days||1465||1265|
|4 nights 3 days||2150||1850|
|5 nights 4 days||2840||2440|
|6 nights 4 days||2895||2495|
|7 nights 4 days||2930||2530|
Red Shutter Inn, while dates last. Includes $12 breakfast credit at Catpuccino. Plus tax
Equipment & Photography
Included: backpack with transceiver, probe, shovel, and radio
Ski Rental C$39/day - Rossignol Soul7HD and Super7 -plenty of skis, reserve in advance or on arrival. Two pairs with "kneebinding" bindings must be reserved in advance
Board rental C$39 per day - We have only 6-8 limited sizes so best to reserve in advance - more available at the resort
Airbags - C$39/day Arcteryx - we have just 4, book in advance if you want them (we will get more if there is steady demand)
Photography private or group C$50/person/day, or $35 if all twelve in the cat buy in
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you prefer to have the flexibility of a refundable ticket, add the $100/day refundable ticket option. Note that in this case the $100 is not refunded, just the regular ticket price.
- Dates are flexible and need not be consecutive. Please book the ability level which pertains to the slowest person in your booking group so that they can make it through the day without having to sit runs out.
- If weather is looking potentially hazardous or just not like much fun, we'll let you know and will in many cases offer the option of a transferable rain check which is good for the remainder of the season, plus two more seasons.
- Lunch is included. Breakfast and coffee are not included, but are available starting at 6:30am next door at Catpuccino
- All prices in Canadian dollars. Cat skiing subject to $4/day Crown Land user fee and 5% GST. Lodging 16% taxes.
- Other lodging options also available, or you may book your own
- Bookings made after Labour Day 100% payable at time of booking. Before Labour day, just pay 30% a deposit, and card is preauthorized for the remainder to be billed 90 days before the trip
- All guests will be required to read and sign the Big Red Cats waiver prior to skiing
- Please take time to read and understand our terms and conditions carefully - particularly that we do not provide refunds.
- We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance that contains both trip cancellation insurance and medical evacuation insurance.
- Click here for more info on evacuation costs for those without insurance - costs may be higher
- We recommend that all people use fat powder skis to make the day more fun. Also, if you rent, your skis won't get damaged in transport or in the snowcat!